Friday, July 5, 2013
Worlds Best Fudge
Thanks DAD for sharing this recipe with us, and now thanks for allowing me to share it with the world!
3 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup walnuts
14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1. Place all ingredients except the nuts in a large glass bowl.
2. Microwave 1 1/2 minutes. Remove and stir quickly until the ingredients are blended, and smooth.
3. Stir in nuts and pour into a buttered pan.
4. Pat fudge down to fill in all the space (using a greased spatula or greased plastic wrap on your hand works great!)
5. Put fudge in the fridge and chill until it is firm enough to cut.
**Randi's Side Notes**
~ The better quality that your ingredients are, the better your fudge will be.