Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Blueberry Mango Smoothie

In honor of Jamba Juice having their smoothies on sale for only $2 this week in the mornings I decided to post a smoothie recipe since my car is out of commission and I am unable to go to Jamba Juice.
I think having a nice healthy smoothie first thing in the morning really helps jump start your day in the right way. Not only are you getting in quite a bit of your daily fruit needs, but, they are so refreshing that I swear it lifts your spirits. I especially like to make them right before me and my little one head outside since its nice and hot out there.

1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup frozen mangos
1 cup coconut milk

1. Rinse blueberries.
2. Put all ingredients in blender and blend away.
3. Pour into glass and enjoy.

**Randi's Side Notes**
~ Now this is how I make mine but of course you can switch it up however you like. You could do all frozen ingredients. You could do all fresh ingredients, but if you do this I would recommend adding some ice to it so that you get more of that cold smoothie texture.
~ Also depending on the quality and sweetness of your ingredients you may or may not need to add some sugar...I personally would recommend either using honey or agave nectar instead of raw white sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...