Monday, October 7, 2013

Russian Tea

I used to drink this stuff all the time growing up. It is amazing on a cold winters day.  I have been enjoying the fact that it is cooling down a bit at night so when we go to open the windows in the morning it feels nice and cold. Its mornings like this that I wish I had some of this made already sitting in my pantry.
I like the fact that you can make a nice big batch of this and leave it sitting in your pantry all winter long and have it whenever you feel like.


2 cups Tang
1 package pre-sweetened orange-pineapple koolaid
1 1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. cloves

Heat your water to how hot you like it. Add 1-3 tablespoons of mixture depending on how strong you like your drinks!

**Randi's Side Notes**
~ This drink has a similar flavor to wassail, without all the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...