Monday, October 21, 2013
French Bread Pizza
1 loaf of french bread
1/2 bottle pizza sauce
all your favorite toppings
1. Preheat your oven to 425.
2. Cut your loaf in half carefully. You want to make sure its pretty evenly split so that one doesn't burn and the other is still soft.
3. Spread your pizza sauce on.
4. Top with whatever toppings you desire. I usually add my cheese last to help hold everything onto the french bread.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and the outside of the french bread is crispy.
**Randi's Side Notes**
~ So we usually load it up supreme style with pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, onion, peppers, sausage, cheese.
~ I also like to do it alfredo pizza style with white sauce, chicken, mushrooms, spinach, garlic, onion, cheese and tomatoes.
~ Another great way is bbq style. Bbq sauce, chicken, red and green peppers, onion, cheese.