Tuesday, February 17, 2015

BBQ Meatballs

Meatballs.  You can't get much easier then these for an amazing appetizer that requires no work at all. These bbq meatballs are always a crowd pleaser and I promise you will always have people asking for this recipe. Sometimes I don't like to share how easy it is because they taste like they should take more time and effort.

50-60 frozen meatballs (I like the Italian ones from costco)
9 oz bbq sauce (I use any original flavored kind)
9 oz grape jelly

1. Combine the bbq sauce and grape jelly in the bottom of your crock pot.
2. Add meatballs and stir to coat.
3. Set temperature to high, cover, and cook for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.

**Randi's Side Notes**
- I would keep an eye on these as they tend to brown more on the side that is in the liquid. I like to stir mine when I has about an hour left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...