Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yummy Steak Marinade


I don't remember if this recipe came from one my mom gave me or if it came from online somewhere. (Does that happen to anybody else?) This one happened to be written on the back of an envelope so who knows?! I know some people get completely offended if they don't get "credit" for a recipe they have found, so in order to not make anybody mad..."thank you whoever I got it from :)"
In my opinion you can never have to many steak marinades. This is usually my go to marinade though. The vinegar helps to break down the steak making it more tender.



1/2 cup oil
1/4 cup white vinegar
2 TBSP ketchup
2 TBSP molasses or brown sugar
1/8 tsp. ginger
1-2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 TBSP Heinz 57 steak sauce
a couple of shakes of meat tenderizer

1. Combine all ingredients and pour over top of your favorite, or not favorite, steaks.
2. Let marinade for at least 30 minutes, but the longer you let it marinade the better it is.

**Randi's Side Notes**
~ Its a marinade...is there really anything to side note on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...