Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools Food

So Ive always wanted to do an April Fools Day gag that involved disguising all the foods and making them look like something else. I first saw some ideas and ripped them out of a magazine article and then I thought hmmm I should search around a find a few more and share them with all of you guys. (yes all 2 of you that read my blog faithfully lol). Anyway, enjoy and have fun. Maybe one of these years I will get around to actually making some of these. They are pretty darn cute if I say so!



These two ideas came from a site called Hoosier Homemade.This is my first time coming across this site but it seems like it has some pretty cute ideas. For step by step instructions on how to make these two just click on the title and it will direct you to the site.

Chicken Nuggets and Fries






Deviled Eggs





These next few ideas came from the Disney Family Fun website. I get so many ideas from there!!

Spaghetti and Meatballs










Chicken Pot Pie










Bacon and Eggs








Cupcakes
(Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes)








Sushi







Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
(Vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce, with a yellow laffy taffy or starburst on top)



Okay I guess thats enough ideas for this year. Maybe I will find some more and add for next year. Enjoy guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...