Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Oreo Balls


I had this recipe at my aunts house on Christmas Eve one year, and it has been a tradition of mine every year since then to make them every Christmas. I know its not Christmas time, but I did say I was going to add a whole bunch of sweet foods so here is another.



1 package of oreos
1 package of cream cheese
melting chocolate (white and milk or dark)

1. Combine the oreos and cream cheese in blender. Mix until everything is combined.
2. Roll mixture into bite size balls.
3. Dip in white or dark chocolate an let sit on wax paper. Drizzle with white or dark chocolate

**Randi's Side Notes**
~ I personally like to use white chocolate and drizzle with milk chocolate but have made it both ways.
~ I also put the oreo mixture into the fridge after I have rolled them just so they stay together a little better when I roll them in chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...