Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sesame Fried Trout


Okay when I lived in Sugar City and would go out and catch some trout after work some nights... this was my go to quick recipe. I would serve it with some quickly whipped up tarter sauce.



1 egg
splash of water
4 TBSP Sesame seeds
1 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup flour
4 trout fillets
1/4 cup vegetable oil

1-Beat egg with water.
2- Mix sesame seeds and bread crubms. Coat fish with flour.
3- Dip fish in egg and water mixture and roll in sesame seeds and bread crumbs.
4- Pan fry in hot oil about ten minutes on each side or until flesh flakes from bones.

**Randi's Side Notes**
~ Since I am obsessed with sesame seeds I add A LOT more.
~ As for my tarter sauce... I just stick to the simple version using mayo, lots of pickle relish, and pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...