Monday, August 22, 2011

Grilled London Broil


OH MY GOODNESS!!! So anybody who knows me knows that I LOVE me some London Broil. I came across this marinade recipe for one the other day and HAD to try it. Let me tell you....holy heavenly!! I would have eaten the entire roast if Sam would have let me. Enjoy!



1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons soy sauce (For GF, sub in your favorite GF brand)
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
4 pounds london broil

1.In a small bowl, mix together garlic, salt, soy sauce, ketchup, vegetable oil, black pepper and oregano.
2.Score both sides of the meat, diamond cut, about 1/8 inch deep. Rub garlic mixture into both sides of the meat. Wrap tightly in aluminum foil, and refrigerate for 5 to 6 hours, or overnight. Flip meat every few hours.
3.Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
4.Place meat on the prepared grill. Cook for 3 to 7 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.

**Randi's Side Notes**
~This marinade would be amazing for steaks, chicken...anything!
~ Also, when I did mine I forgot to put it in the marinade over night so I put mine in in the morning...I would suggest if you don't have much time to let it sit, I would add a splash of vinegar or some kind of acid to help break down the meat just a little bit.
~ For gluten free, please make sure that you double check your soy sauce. Some brands do have gluten in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...