Thursday, July 12, 2012

Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken


With it being so hot and having mad soup the night before which heated up the entire apartment for hours I decided to find some new grilling recipes. I came across this one also on allrecipes and I must say it was DELISH and not to mention super easy. Those my friends are two things that make up my kind of dinner. Pair this with a few nice veggies and bam...no stove use from me and no hot...kinda...apartment! I must say there are a couple of the ingredients that I would have never thought to put on chicken or to baste with but it turned out fantastic!



1/3 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon steak sauce
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves


1.Preheat the grill for medium heat.
2.In a shallow bowl, mix the mustard, honey, mayonnaise, and steak sauce. Set aside a small amount of the honey mustard sauce for basting, and dip the chicken into the remaining sauce to coat.
3.Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken over indirect heat for 18 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until juices run clear. Baste occasionally with the reserved sauce during the last 10 minutes. Watch carefully to prevent burning!

**Randi's Side Notes**
~ I doubled the sauce because I cut all of my chicken breasts in half and it turned out to be perfect...well I did use 6 breasts so it was perfect for that many.
~ The steak sauce I used was Heinz 57...but I bet it would be just as good with A1.
~ For gluten free double check your steak sauce. Some brands may throw some in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...