Thursday, June 13, 2013

Oldies but Goodies


You know, sometimes I feel that really good recipes get left in the dust because you only see the newer stuff on here. Today I got thinking about some of my all time favorite recipes. The reason I started this blog initially was so that I could put all my favorite recipes online and eventually turn it into a cookbook for myself to have at home so that I could get rid of all my cluttering recipe cards and cookbooks. That hasn't happened yet but someday it may. I've had requests from some people to bring out some of my favorites that you may not see often due to to many recipes being put in front of them. So I will pick my favorite oldies from most categories and have the links to click on. Thank you so much for all my friends and family who have been with me and encouraged me to keep up this blog. If you ever have any requests or suggestions I would love to hear them!



Asian: Lemon Chicken, Hunan Style
           ~ A crunchy coated chicken with a zippy sauce that can be drizzled on or dipped in.
Beef: Drippin Roast Beef Sandwiches
           ~ A different take on your typical AuJu dipped sandwich. Fast, easy, and affordable.
Breakfast: Classic Cowboy Coffecake
           ~ A spice cake with a breakfasty (yes I know its not a word) twist
Chicken: Foil Pack Chicken
           ~ An all in one dish of chicken, peppers, and rice brought together by cheese and salsa...mmmmm
Dessert: Creamy Frosted Brownies
           ~ Rich and chocolatey goodness is about all I can say!
Fish: Spinach Filled Fish Rolls
           ~ Restaurant style fish that won't break the bank! Its fancy looking and fantastic tasting!
Mexican: Fiesta Chicken Enchiladas
           ~ A dry enchilada with a creamy filling.
Pasta: Shrimp Scampi Linguini
           ~ A zippy pasta with all the classic flavors of shrimp scampi
Pork: Panzanella and Sausage Salad 
           ~ Light, refreshing, and fantastic. The perfect pairing of tomatoes, bread, and sausage.
Shrimp: Fabulous Fast Shrimp
           ~ An interesting set of ingredients form a creamy shrimp topping over rice.
Sides: Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes 
           ~ A classic side dish that can go with ANY meal

I hope you all enjoy cooking some of these favorite recipes of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...