Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dripping Roast Beef Sandwiches


SUPER EASY!!! AND SUPER GOOD!!!! This is a different take on a classic Au Ju Sandwhich. I like that it has the banana peppers on it to give it that extra little bite and crunch. I love how fast this recipe comes together and has such good flavor!



1 can French Onion Soup
1 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
3/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
4 sandwich buns
4 slices provolone cheese
1/4 cup banana pepper rings



1- Heat oven to 400
2- Heat soup and worcestershire in saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Add beef and heat through, stirring occasionally.
3- Divide beef among rolls. Top beef with cheese slices and place sanwiches onto baking sheet.
4- Bake 3 minutes or until sandwiches are toasted and cheese is melted. Spoon soupe mixture onto sanwiches. Top each sandwich with pepper rings.

**Randi's Side Notes**
~ I could not find any French Onion soup at the stores I shop at so I just bought the dry Onion soup mix that you use to make pot roast with. I made some of that up and used it instead. It tasted really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...