Thursday, March 17, 2011

More St. Patricks Day Fun

Here are a couple more last minute St. Patricks Day snack ideas.



I found all of these really cute ideas off of the website Random Thoughts of a Supermom.

This site has so many fun crafts and recipes. A lot of them center around kids which I really like. I hope that someday I am as creative as she is. You should keep an eye on her blog as well. She always has some really cute home decorating ideas for every single holdiay as well!


Here is a super cute Pudding Pop idea.











SUPER fun Rainbow Waffles







and some fun Shamrock Marshmellow Pops
These originally came from another fun site called Poca Cosa

Poca Cosa is a new site that I recently found on one of my "stalk everybody's blog" days and I fell in love fast. I love these blogs that have both recipes and crafts that are not SUPER elaborate but ones that a regular not to creative person can make. I have never found myself to be very crafty but I think I could handle a lot of the crafts on this site.

I hope everybody has had a great St. Patricks Day and have found some fun way of celebrating it with your kids. This was always one of my favorite holidays when I was younger. Setting traps and hoping to catch a green little friend was so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...