Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cream Puffs


I LOVE CREAM PUFFS!!!! I think I could eat an entire batch of these things by myself, easily. :)
They are so versatile to. You can fill them with chicken salad, tuna salad, egg salad, OR turn them into a dessert like I like to do and fill it with different flavors of pudding.



1 cup boiling water
1/2 cup butter
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup flour
4 eggs

Melt butter in boiling water. Add flour and salt all at once. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each one. Drop batter by tablespoon on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.

**Randi's Side Notes**
~ I like to make my cream puffs a little large so my "drops" are quite a bit bigger.
~ Make sure your pan isn't incredibly hot when you start to add the eggs because you definitely don't want them to instantly turn into scrambled eggs...yeah learn from my mistake, let the pan cool a tiny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...