Tuesday, August 13, 2013
2 zucchini, medium
1. Wash your zucchini and cut the ends off.
2. Cut your zucchini into long strips or I usually cut it in half lengthwise and then into thirds to create spears.
3. Place on a plate and drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. (Enough to coat them all nice and well)
4. Toss and rub all over the zucchini.
5. Place over direct heat on the your grill set to medium high.
6. Depending on how thick you cut your zucchini will affect how long each side takes but I usually only cook each side for 2-3 minutes tops.
**Randi's Side Notes**
~ Now I like my zucchini with a little crunch to it. To me it helps keep that fresh flavor in it. Soggy zucchini can get stringy and to me just isn't as delicious.
~ On the seasonings, honestly I don't ever measure them. I just give a few good shakes of everything till it looks pretty.