Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yummy Breakfast Cheesecake


So one of my goals for this new year is to do a little better about my recipe blogging. So I thought I would start it off with adding the meals I had either gotten after I had Olivia from friends, or the meals that I had found that I put in my freezer that turned out good.

To start. One of my really good friends brought me this amazing breakfast cheesecake a couple of days after I had Olivia with some bags of fresh fruit...and I'll tell you what...this was soooooo good and it lasted through several breakfasts, and even some midnight snacks as well. I quickly asked for the recipe, and a few days later saw the same recipe (almost) on Pinterest...it must have been fate!



2 cans Crescent rolls
2 (8oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 egg (separated)
1 tsp. vanilla
- cinnamon and sugar mixture

1- Preheat oven to 350.
2- Spread one can of the rolls on the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
3- Combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and egg YOLK with mixer.
4- Spread cream cheese mixture over rolls.
5- Top with second can of rolls.
6- Spread egg white over the top of rolls.
7- Sprinkle with as much cinnamon-sugar as you like
8- Bake for 30 minutes, or until done

**Randi's Side Notes**
~ I have tried this recipe both fresh out of the oven, and after being in the fridge, and personally I REALLY prefer it out of the fridge cold.
~ If you are out of eggs, or if you can't have eggs, I saw another version of this that left the egg out completely and just spread 1/4 melted butter on the top instead.

2 comments:

  1. Made this delicious recipe once already. It was so good, and the ladies at work loved it, too. Making it again tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you and your friends liked it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...