Friday, March 18, 2011

Golden Citris Broiled Chicken


As I was digging through my recipe box trying to find some more recipes to put on here (yes I am very bored today) I came across one that I haven't made in a while but I absolutely loved. How could I forget about this recipe?! I guess sometimes I get caught up in finding all these new recipes to try out that I forget about some of my older ones that are really good.


2/3 cup soy sauce (For GF, check your brand)
2 large cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup orange juice (I prefer pulp free)
2 TBSP lime juice
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts

Combine all ingredients. Pour over chicken and let marinade for at least 20 minutes.
Broil chicken for 8 minutes, flip, and boil on other side for another 6 more minutes (or until done). Some boilers may be hotter or more sensitive then others so just make sure you keep a close eye on your chicken. The times may very.

**Randi's Side Notes**
~ I have used this on dark meat chicken as well and it tastes good to.
~ REALLY keep an eye on your chicken. I have made this in a few different ovens and every time I think it will take as long as it did in the other oven and every time I am sorely mistaken.
~ I think this would be equally good on the grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...