Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Buttermilk Pancakes


So this is BY FAR the best buttermilk pancake recipe I have ever had so I thought I would share. Hopefully I will get permission to post the syrup I made to go along with it.



1 cup flour
1 TBSP sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp soda
1 egg
1 cup buttermilk
1 TBSP oil

1- Mix all ingredients together.
2- You should already know how to make a pancake--but-- if not...drop 1/3 cup of batter onto hot griddle. When batter begins to have bubbles on the top of pancake, its time to flip. When both sides are nice and golden, remove and enjoy!

**Randi's Side Notes**
~ FYI the batter is really thick.
~ To make this freezer friendly I just make these ahead of time, double or triple the batch. Once cooled I layer wax paper in between them and store them in a ziplock bag in the freezer. Pull out as many as needed and reheat in the microwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...