Thursday, July 8, 2010

Crunchy Chicken Fingers


This recipe was a hit with my father in law. I love to hear that man compliment me on a good meal. I started making this when I first got married and wasn't adventurous at all. I was pretty proud of myself when I branched out from some of my moms recipes. This one was a great find. The chicken turns out so moist.



8 medium chicken breast halves
1 (8 oz) carton sour cream
2 TBSP lemon juice
1 TBSP worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. paprika
1/4 tsp. celery salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1 (8 oz) pkg. herb-seasoned stuffing mix, coursely crushed
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted

1-Cut chicken into strips and set aside. In a shallow bowl combine sour cream, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, paprika, celery salt, and black pepper.
2- Dip chicken strips into sour cream mixture; coat with crushed stuffing mix. Arrange chicken strips in two large shallow baking pans- try to not let them touch. Drizzle melted butter over chicken.
3- Bake uncovered in 375 oven about 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, rotating pans after 15 minutes.

**Randi's Side Notes**
~ To make this a little more simple I don't cut up the chicken breasts and I use about 4 extra large ones. To do it this way just boost the cooking time up another 15-20 minutes or until done.

1 comment:

  1. MMMMM....looks yummy! I'm going to have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...